Monday, November 14, 2011

A hint of gothic

Something a bit darker than usual, though still not really gothic. I love this blouse/ cutsew/ top, but it's so short! It's from TaoBao, so it's made for short(er than me, at least) Chinese girls. I can only wear it with high-waisted skirts, of which I own the splendid amount of 1- this one. Ah well, they do look good together. I might find a way to combine it with other skirts as well, or underneath JSKs. But one thing I am very happy about, is that the sleeves are long enough :)





Skirt: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright (Alice's Portrait)
Blouse: somewhere on TaoBao (though I'm afraid it might be an IW replica...)
Headbow (that you can hardly see): Alice and the Pirates (Dance of the Black Cat)
everything else, as usual: offbrand

And look, I made a header! I'm so proud of myself ^^ I'm an absolute noob when it comes to designing websites, HTML codes etc, so I was happy just to use the standard design. But I hope this header gives a more personal touch to my blog :)

7 comments:

  1. You look really beautiful!!^^

    pd: i love your bed :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a nice blouse!~ Your outfit is so elegantly put together! You look really lovely!~

    P.S.
    The skirt is to die for... ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd almost describe it as a Dark Classic. Which is nice. I like black on you, it's very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful outfit and very elegant. I really love the skirt. It looks very good on you! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all these nice comments! :)

    ReplyDelete