Monday, January 10, 2011

2 outfits, waiting for spring

Today I didn't have much to do, and it was too cold to go outdoors for fun. So I stayed at home and tried on a few dresses, longing for warmer days.

 

All Bodyline & offbrand
I actually don't like the blouse I'm wearing with this. I bought it from Bodyline when I just started building a lolita wardrobe, because I thought blouses were absolutely neccessary for lolita. But now, I realize there are very few blouses I like. I much prefer cutsews, cardigans or turtlenecks. But... I don't have a proper cutsew at the moment, so the blouse will have to do.



My accesories! The necklace was a present from my dad when I was younger and still danced ballet. The bracelet is vintage and the rabbit and deer rings from H&M. And my nailpolish clashes horribly XD

 And now, my one and only BABY onepiece! It's actually the only brand I have... The rest of my wardrobe consists of handmade, offbrand and Bodyline pieces. But I do plan on buying a little more brand, it's just too lovely. Expensive though...

I feel like Marie-Antoinette...
I have a clip-on fringe that I sometimes use with sweet styles. I don't really like my face with a fringe, but I think my hair looks too plain if I wear a headdress or bow without a fringe. And it's almost a perfect match with my haircolor, so I think it looks okay.

With fringe!
See? It looks much better with a fringe. I'm going to the hairdresser soon, I'm tired of my long hair. It gets in the way of everything and I can't do much more with it than if it was half as long. The lenght is pretty, but also quite useless. I'm not sure whether I will get a fringe or something like that. I think a straight fringe doesn't suit my face, and I've got the clip-on one already, should I want it. I'll have to think about it some more...


I can't wait until it's warm enough to wear short-sleeved shirts again, and sundresses, and bare legs... But we're still in the middle of the winter. The next outfit post will be more weather-appropiate, I promise!

2 comments:

  1. I like cutsews better too. I should get more blouses... Mine are kinda boring. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaaw... I like your hair! ♥ It goes well along with your BTSSB dress! :))

    ReplyDelete