Wednesday, September 7, 2011

photoshoot: Lady of the manor

This summer, I had the unique opportunity to take photo's at a beautiful old manor near where I live. It's private property, so no one ever has the chance to come close to it, but because of a special occasion, there was a theatre performance there. My mother is close friends with the director of the play, so with her help I arranged this photoshoot.

It was really special for me. This manor is in a park which is open to the public, but we can not come near the house. Ever since I was a child I've often walked in this park, and I was always fascinated by the house. I daydreamed about living there, and made up stories about people who lived there in the past. So being able to get into the house made me really happy. It is very old and detoriated in some parts, but it still had this beautiful atmosphere.

Now onto the pictures!























Both dresses are handmade, accesories and such are all offbrand. The pictures were taken by my boyfriend <3

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a gorgeous location. It suits you perfectly!

    ReplyDelete