Thursday, February 24, 2011

Dream or nightmare...

A few nights ago I had a dream. In the dream, I went to Paris, to the Baby, the Stars Shine Bright shop. I was completely happy to be there, the shop was beautifully decorated, the window displays were pretty, there was lolita everywhere~ In the window there were two mannequins, one for Baby and one for Alice and the Pirates. I felt some of the fabric of the Pirates dress, and it consisted of layers of soft, floaty ciffon in a beautiful dark sea-green color. Perhaps a mermaid or sea inspired dress, there's pirates in their name after all.
Then, I went looking for a dress for myself. I wanted a dress from AatP with a print on it, so I sorted through the racks... but there was nothing suitable on there! There were many things, but they were all very normal. Black T-shirts, denim skirts, it seemed like a regular warehouse. There were, however, many amazing shoes and boots. But I wasn't looking for shoes, so I kept searching for dresses. I finally found 3 skirts with at least an AatP print on them, Vampire Forest, one black, one red and one ivory colored. I was happy to finally have found something AatP, even though it wasn't a print I like, but the skirts were short and straight, like normal mini-skirts... I was so disappointed that I woke up.

What I would have liked to find:

Dream in Midsummernight JSK
Queen's Coach JSK

Cinderelly Jewelry OP


The reason for this dream is that I'm considering going to Paris in april or may, as a romantic trip with my boyfriend. I've never seen Versailles, so I definitely want to go there, and we might spend a day in the Louvre... And just walk around the city, to feel the atmosphere. I hope the weather will be nice.
And, of course, I want to go to BABY! Although I'm not very fond of sweet, Baby is my favourite in that category. Their dresses have such an innocent and cute feel to them, they're not as overloaded and harsh as Angelic Pretty can be. Alice and the Pirates is my favourite brand, next to Victorian Maiden. But VM doesn't have a shop in Paris, and AatP has! I love their prints, especially the princess ones. Sleeping Beauty was my first dream dress, and now it's Dream in Midsummernight. I also love Cinderella Jewelry from Baby. 
I only hope they'll have dresses I like in stock... I don't want to buy more than 1 dress, and maybe an accesoire, and I only want to buy something I really, really love. (considering the price... I've never spend more than 100 euro on a dress, so 250 or 300 is a big step.)

My nightmare was (and is) that when I am there, they will have nothing I like... But, there is an Angelic Pretty store in Paris too, so who knows? If Baby doesn't have anything, I might change styles and come back with something OTT sweet XD
If I go to Paris at all, that is. It's only an idea now, but I would really like it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment