Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Shopping

Innocent World made the Charity Packs available yesterday. I considered buying one, because I would love to own something from IW, and because they'd donate a part of the money to Japan (even though it was only a small amount). But… It would be 150 euros for a blouse or bolero and a jumperskirt, which I wouldn’t even be able to choose. I know it’s less than you’d usually pay for IW, but I still think it’s a lot of money for only 2 items. (I also can't believe some people pay 300 or 400 euros for dresses. I know they're pretty, but I really couldn't pay that much for only a dress!)



               unattainable Dream Dresses...

 On the other hand, I could buy 10 items from Taobao for less than that, and donate the rest of my shopping money to the Red Cross. In that way, I’d have more things for less money, and I’d be able to give even more support to Japan! My decision was made, and I just submitted my order on TaobaoNow ^^
Let's see: 3 pair of socks, 1 headdress, 1 necklace, 2 cutsews, 2 skirts and 1 blouse. 10 items for the price of 2~ Of lesser quality of course, but I do think it's not a bad deal. (Though I sound like a terrible scrooge now...)
This is the original. I'm a little sad I won't get that awesome lace, but my wallet is happy.

I’ll be getting a lot of lovely things, including the Sugary Carnival replica skirt from Dream of Lolita. It’ll be the sweetest thing in my closet by far! I don't really like replica's (unless they're handmade by an admirer), so I was hesitant about it at first. But when Angelic Pretty re-released SC and it sold out in less than a day, I thought they wouldn’t be hurt very much if I bought the replica...

It'll take a while before my order will arive, but I'll post a review once I have it!

1 comment:

  1. IW is definitely beautiful, but I agree that it's way too expensive. I had a look at those Charity Packs and nearly cried at the prices.

    ReplyDelete